Brine Shrimp Eggs Incubator Hatchery Set
- Good for the shrimp egg to feed the ornamental fish larvae.
- Connect with the air pump, eggs can be hatched within 24 hours.
- Can be directly into the harvest shrimp eggs, sea salt, and water
- Simple, practical, convenient to hatch shrimp for feeding fish.
- Easy to use, convenient to Hatch.
- Volume : 380 Liter
OSI Brine Shrimp Eggs Original USA 425g
- O.S.I. Brine Shrimp Eggs (Artemia Cysts)
- Harvested from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, U.S.A.
- The eggs are washed, dried and vacuum packed.
- Newly hatched nauplii from these eggs provide one of nature’s finest,
- nutritious foods for many fishes and invertebrates.
- Artemia cysts – 90% hatch rate red
- A Product of U.S.A