Algaecides & Water Clarity
Chihiros Doctor 3 Aquarium Algae Remover 3-in-1 Touch Sterilizer
- Inhibit green algae and promote plants growth
- Inhibit phytoplankton initial growth and reproduction.
- Kill the crustacean pathogenic bacteria
- Depend on strong sterilization capabilities effectively kill pathogens
- Safe because of coexistence with filter bacteria
- Compared to UV sterilizer, Chihiros DOCTOR does not work steadily so regenerating and recovery of filter bacteria is rapid.
- ALC program is intelligent management algorithm
Chihiros Doctor Mate Aquarium Algae Steriliser With App Up To 125L
- Inhibit green algae and promote plant growth.
- Inhibit the initial growth and reproduction of phytoplankton.
- Activate microelements to promote plant growth.
- Promoting plant growth activates photosynthesis
- 2 strong sterilization ability, kill the pathogenic bacteria
- Aeromonas hydrophila herpes, fungus, coliforms, and other results with a killing efficiency of 99.9%.
- Kill the pathogenic bacteria in the water automatically every hour.
- 3 The ALC program is an intelligent management algorithm
- The ALC program can easily select a mode according to the aquarium capacity,
Dr.Tank Snail/Hair Algae Remover 250ml. (Not With Shrimp)
- Best Brand of Taiwan.
- Dr.Tank Snail / Hair Algae Remover.
- Best snail remover with care.
- Safe for aquatic plants.
- Lichen remover And shellfish in the aquarium.
- How to use: 3ml per 50-liter aquarium.
- Warning, it cannot be used for shrimp.
OZpolish Bio-Cure Aquarium Probiotic & Beneficial Bacteria
- Helps in cycling a new tank
- Restoring the microflora back in a disturbed-cycle tank
- Weekly usage helps in the faster decomposition of fish wastes and leftover food
- Fights back nasty and harmful disease-causing microbes
- Improves general health, digestive system, immunity & color of fishes and other aquatic lives
- Keeping tough habitats (like those of turtles) clean
- It can also be used in saltwater having salinity less than 33ppm.
Continuum Discus Element T (Discus Trace) 250ml
- Discus ElementsT mineral complex replenishes crucial minor and trace minerals lost to filtration.
- It is also useful for other freshwater fish from harder water environments.
- It contains no heavy metals, phosphates, silicates, gluconates, or polygluconates.
- Use purified water prepared by reverse osmosis, deionization or distillation.
- Then use Continuum FloraViv Reconstitute RO to replace essential minerals removed during purification
- Create a mineral composition common to river habitats.
- For general freshwater species, you should increase the alkalinity to twice that value